- Automatic detection of documents processed by MetaClean: MetaClean Web Portals will detect if MetaClean processed a document since the last time a user requested it and, therefore, will determine if a document requires the deletion, addition or modification of its metadata or can be sent directly to the user, this functionality optimizes the use of web server resources, as well as a considerable reduction in response times.
- MetaClean for web portals can be run as a scheduled task to remove all metadata from web server files.
- Automatically deletes metadata from documents published on websites or web portals.
- Creation of metadata templates to eliminate, add or modify standard or customized metadata to facilitate the modification of metadata in the documents.
- Possibility of creating an unlimited number of metadata templates to establish corporate policies by department or area.
- Continuous protection in real time against leaks of confidential information through metadata without user intervention.
- Allows to tag the documents with customized metadata.
- Compatible with cloud storage: Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.