For advanced users or administrators in metadata management.
MetaClean Control is s a powerful tool to delete, edit, view and search the metadata of digital documents (Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio), OpenOffice (Text documents, spreadsheets and Presentations), PDF and image files, Audio and Video.
MetaClean control allows to add or remove metadata for geolocation of photos, it is very easy to locate the place where the photo was taken on a map and modify or delete the geolocation metadata.
MetaClean is an application that runs stand-alone in a desktop or laptop computer. Its operation is very simple and intuitive. MetaClean does not require an Internet connection to work. Support for Batch Processing, so you can apply the same metadata to hundreds of files at once.
MetaClean has been tested in the Softpedia labs using several industry-leading security solutions and found to be completely clean of adware/spyware/viruses components.
- File formats compatible with MetaClean
- Quick remove metadata functionality. Select files and right mouse button (Mac OS X y Windows).
- Search for documents based on their metadata: allows you to search, for example, all the documents of a certain author, or those documents that have been modified between certain dates, etc.
- Allows “drag and drop” files from the file explorer to MetaClean Control.
- Full integration with the Windows context menu. Functionality “right click” on selected files and/or directories allowing delete metadata from selected documents directly without having to open MetaClean Control.
- Export the metadata of the selected documents to an Excel or CSV file.
- Allows to organize the files or images based on their metadata to copy / move them to another directory.
- Specially designed to process the metadata of a large number of documents at the same time: Batch processing.
- Bulk deployment of MetaClean through Active Directory policies.
- Allows to tag the documents with customized metadata.
- Creation of metadata templates to eliminate, add or modify standard or customized metadata to facilitate the modification of metadata in the documents.
- Compatible with cloud storage: Google Drive, OneDrive, etc
- Delete hidden data such as: Printer routes, history of document changes, etc.
- Multi-language support (Spanish/English).
- Compatible with the following platforms: Microsoft Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac OS X.
- Optimized for the management of large documents (files larger than 100 MB).
- Generates a report that shows the end result of the batch process.
- It allows you to do personalized searches among all the metadata of your files.
- The installation/execution of the product does not need system administrator privileges, it does not modify the windows registry.
- MetaClean does not require any software installation (third-party tool is not required).
- Desktop Edition versions cannot be installed on server architectures and will only process metadata of files stored on the computer where MetaClean Control is installed, MetaClean Control will not have access to documents stored on network drives and / or shared drives or external devices.
- The Server Edition versions will be valid on server architectures and process metadata of documents stored on the server, network drives and / or shared drives and external devices.
- The number of files processed by MetaClean Control is limited to a maximum of 50,000 files per year, if it is required to process a larger volume please request a quote.
The Trial version of MetaClean Command Line has the following Limitations:
- You can only to process up to 50 files.
- The following metadata is added to each processed file: Developed by MetaClean (www.adarsus.com) -Trial License-.
- You can only to process a maximum of 3 files at a time.
The professional version eliminates all these limitations.